Saturday, May 26, 2007

I had a good time at sean's birthday party this evening. He lives in an old cabin in a small grouping of trees...thats been developed all around it. while you are there it feels like you are the woods, but then you leave the grove of trees and it's all new developments and a school. The historical society owns it and they are kicking them out. They also had a giant lamp, of which i will upload a picture of in the morning.

I hurt my foot yesterday, and it hurt enough this morning that I called in sick to work, but now it feels better, so I guess that I will go to work tomorrow. I went to lab this afternoon and I felt ok to walk a short distance on, so thats good. I didn't want to have to go to the doctor.

tomorrow it's the beaverton farmers market at 9:30 and then work. I think that i don't like my job anymore. Only about a year before I am fully vested in my retirement, which is good.

No comments: