Friday, June 15, 2007

schools done for the term. i get a full week off and then i start calculus and chemistry, which'll set me back about $250 in textbooks and lab manuals. 

my math and science finals were harder then I expected, and I think that I may have blown my A's in those classes. I did get an A in japanese, which was downright shocking, as I had opted to get a P in the class. She had forgotten though and gave me a letter A grade, thank goodness. 

for my week off I have to work some of those days, but i am going to the gorge on monday morning I think. hopefully i'll be able to get some stonefly, and some other insects i've never seen before by going off the path. 

OH one of my ladybug pupae hatched. I have a timelapse camera set up on the other one downstairs, which you'll see as a movie after it emerges. 


No comments: