Wednesday, September 5, 2007

caught a bug, other updates

I decided i need to post something in my blog since i hadn't in a long  time, and now the widget works again for me so I will be more inclined to do updates. 

I caught a seed bug on the max today that had stowed away in a woman's hair. i saw it on her hair and then it flew to the window. after they got off the train, I nabbed it. 

Erica at work said she could take my midday shift so i can leave for eureka for sara's wedding the day before. I can even stay at dan and dana's house so I don't have to get a hotel. I am very happy about these things, though yolanda leaves for the bay area the instant I get back into town, which is sad. We are planning on heading up to bellingham and vancouver immediately upon her return, so that should be fun. 

during my week off of school I plan on building a small solar powered robot from the pages of Make, as well as finishing super paper mario and possibly renting shadow of the colossus for ps2 because I have wanted to play through that game for a while. From the makers of Ico. 

I would also like to photodocument my insect collection and do a little research on the insects that I have. I have to label them all quickly before I forget all of the details. I have been very lazy in that respect. 

I got an A in chem this term. I have my Calc I final tomorrow. I think unless i get 101.6% i can't get an A in the class. That's dependant on what my attendance grade is, as well as what I got on the last homework assignment. I am thinking i will get a B in the class. I have to apply for NCSU very soon. The idea of moving to another state for school makes me nervous, especially because i will be doing it 1) alone and 2) with a dog. I hope the OSU decides to offer the minor in entomology that they may be planning on doing. It would be cheaper and easier and I could stay in the Pacific NW that I am lonving a great deal. 

No comments: