Wednesday, September 12, 2007

laaaaaaaaaazy day.

it's nearly 4 and I sm still in my pajamas. I was trying to beat "shadow of the colossus" for the PS2 so that I could return it before 5 days and just hold onto the credit until there was something that I really wanted, but after the 10th or so colossus, it gets sort of boring, so i will have no problem returning it this afternoon. It's always basically the same battle. While beautiful, like Ico, I kind of just want to look around the world and not fight the battles and solve the puzzles that they want me too.



You get to climb up those guys and hack away at their vital spots. Most of the time though you are just holding R1, which is the "hang-on" button. Still, the game is pretty fun.

I found a flea on me so Beatrice got some advantage. Also, our pumpkin vines have flowers on them so I cross pollinated them with a q-tip this morning. We are hoping for at least some small pumpkins by halloween, but some in november would not be bad.

No comments: