Friday, September 7, 2007

A woman who has a twin sister in new mexico told me that her husband spends more time out of the year there then in oregon. She is also not allowed to go there. It seemed like her husband was having an affair with her twin sister and she was aware but she played it off like it was funny. It was awkward. She even sasid at one point "that's my story and I am sticking to it!" which was not funny and made everything more awkward. EDIT: I forgot to mention that one of the customers i was ringing me up was telling me about HER husband and HER twin sister.

Everything is set with Dan's friend John tomorrow in Arcata. I am leaving right after work and hopefully getting into CA around 9pm or a little earlier. John seems incredibly nice to let a friend of a friend stay overnight on such short notice. Out experience with the lads from new zealand was a very postive one, and was pretty similar, so hopefully this will go just as smoothly. I with that I was going to be driving through redwood national forest in the daylight, but unfortunately I think it will be dark both times. I am going to try to leave the wedding as soon as I can since i have to be back in PDX sunday night before yolanda leaves for CA. Luckily, with all that driving, I can finish the last audiobook in the His Dark Materials series, the Amber Spyglass.

No comments: