Tuesday, October 2, 2007

i started school again last week. Seemed like it was going okuntil the second week hit.

Homework in CalcII are the hardest problems i've ever seen. I thought I knew what I was doing but after 2 hours I don't know where to begin. I even looked at the solutions, and I am still not sure what's going on. Well, i got one, but with a lot of help.

Physics is seemingly difficult. It's kind of all over the place. The instructor has a gold earring, over thinks simple problems and over simplifies the hard ones.

Chemistry is A-ok since i did the review class over the summer. I do have to have a lot of ions as well as all of the elements and symbols memorized by monday. that'll be all right. 

If you're thinking "Calculus, physics and chemistry at the same time, you're crazy!" you'd be right, but its only 1 quarter of this until december and then only physics and chem that matter.  Not sure if i have to take stats. If not, Calc II is the last math I ever have to take, which is a nice feeling, except that the teacher assigns the hardest problems ever. I know I am not the only one in the class that's been furrowing their brows for two days. A classmate tried to get help in the tutoring center and they just didn't know what to tell her. 

New zelda came out for DS yesterday. I wore my zelda boxers to celebrate. that 2 zelda releases i have gotten to wear them for! 

No comments: