Wednesday, October 24, 2007

more time lapse

i was digging around in the dirt after mowing the lawn the other day and found some eggs underground. teency weency liitle transparent things, so i put it them in one of my containers with the dirt i found them in, gave it a few mists of water and put them in the garage. I had over a dozen of them, so i took five of them and put them under the camera so i could time lapse them when they hatched. I thought that they were snail eggs, and some googling said i was right. plus one of them seems to have a tiny tiny tiny snail shell. I am afraid that the light that i have on them will dry them out. 

I just burned some chocolate croissants. the box said 20-25 minutes but there was some smoke in the kitchen after 10. they look like what they are supposed to, they are not burned, but i am afraid that they are not cooked in the middle. i think that maybe our oven is broken, or is just a lot hotter than the dial indicates. 

No comments: