Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today I had a physics exam as well as a calculus exam. When you are able to make note cards to use on exams make sure that you write notes you can actually use, or tha the formulas you choose to put on there are accurate. In terms of the calculus test, we were able to use aa lot of notes, and they helped me a lot. In physics however i wrote down the "law of cosines" incorrectly (+ instead of -) and my answers were all crazy. I only realized my error much later on. Today was a long day. I still have a lot of homework to do, but at least I am at home. 
Beatrice can sit, stay, lay down, get down (from the couch) and pirouette. After only about 2 weeks of really trying! i am a master dog trainer. I want to teach her to do the dishes, make coffee and go to school for me. Or at least flush her own poop. 

No comments: