Sunday, November 11, 2007

my calculus test this week was so difficult that nobody finished it the alloted time, so she posted the test online so we can do it over the weekend, and then make corrections (or in my case, write things in the blanks) in the first 1/2 hour on tuesday. I think though, even with the book in front of me, i am not going to do all that well. 

jon's band, the a-sides are in town next week. i think he's staying with us. we should probably figure that out. yolanda and I are also going to see "titus andronicus" on friday. it's her favorite shakespeare play. i understand that there are severed hands and a baby baked into a pie for revenge. sounds like it will also be my favorite soon, though it's hard to be my current favorite shakespeare musical, "Seven brides for seven brothers." 

1 comment:

molby said...

let me know when the a-sides play. i wanna come! and also hang out with jon who rules.