Saturday, November 17, 2007

procrastinating

I am really good at putting off my homework. For example, i have two physics labs and 1 1/2 chapters of physics homework to do, as well as some worksheets to study from, a chemistry lab write up, and 4 formal calculus problems to complete, but instead of doing that, i decided that this afternoon i should really put the Wii back on the network. Done.
Then I decided that i should get really really good at Balloon Fight.
That didn't go so well, so I decided I should figure out what all the hype over Clu Clu Land was. I could barely figure that game out, but that wikipedia entry i linked to there would have helped.
Anyway, I decided after that to get really good at Megaman, but I sucked. So here I am putting off homework again by writing a blog entry. It's working, and I feel slightly more productive than if I was playing video games. My hands are freezing because it's about 57 degrees in this house. The dog has crawled under the blanket next to me to show how cold she is.

Jon's band, the a-sides are playing tonight at 9. I think a few of my friends and a lot of people at work are going. It should be fun.

Here's a couple of ghost drawings I did to make icons for my hard drives.


The second one to to designate my large external drive, so he's fat, but yolanda's right, he's totally ugly. I think I might go take a look at my homework.

No comments: