Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rite-Aid vs. Sav-On


I was going through a box of photos and noticed that all of the photos that i got developed at a Sav-On in LA and the Rite-Aid down the street from me were sticking together and fading in color very quickly. At first I was really mad because i had to peel a lot of them apart and they are for the most part only about 3 years old, but then I found that a lot of them were much improved, notably this one:


and the one above.

Also, it's been vey cold here at night, down in the 30's. We've covered out bed in thick blankets and put the space heater in the office with the dog, since the space heater doesn't do us much good when the cat opens the door. Our house gets into the 40's (right now where I am sitting the thermostat says 51.) When i stuck my head out from under the covers when I woke up, I could see my breath.

No comments: