Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Fun

Yesterday was my birthday, but I had to work. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and posts on various social networking websites. They are appreciated!

Yesterday night I got home from work and found a lot of cupcakes for me on the table:



I looked again and saw someone looking back at me!



perhaps you don't recognize him, but it's Link, the hero of time from Zelda!



Totally great! She planned on doing the whole guy but ran out of steam. That's fine by me, the head is just great. Everyone at work today ate them all.

here's some other pictures from out trip:








In other news I got my computer back from apple when i got back into town, only to find out that they replaced my hard drive and reinstalled tiger, the last OS X version. Then the screen began flickering a couple of hours after I got it back, which is why i sent it out in the first place. So now i am waiting for it back. They did replace my leopard install disc with a brand new shrink wrapped one, since mine developed a gouge around the outside edge, which may or may not have been from my superdrive, though it was not a scratch that could have been from negligence. it was a problem with many early macbooks. they are going to replace that too (the drive). if they replace the screen, then the only parts of my computer that will be original will be the bottom part of the casing and the ram that I installed. everything else will be new, as they replaced the keyboard and logic board as well last time they had it.

No comments: