Monday, March 24, 2008

done

sorry if you read my blog via an RSS subscription. If you do, you may have gotten a lot of test posts, weird pictures and titles and descriptions that i was using to test various mobile blogging services. They were all driving me crazy, since i couldn't figure out if it was blogger, flickr or verizon that was trying to put a stop to it.
I got the flickr one to work after resetting my upload URL a few times and waiting an hour or two for it to take effect, and I got the blogger mobile method to work after emailing the help people to get my "claim token" which verizon has for some reason blocked on their network. The blogger mobile method is much better because i can have titles and descriptions, but it might crash my phone. The flickr method works but is unreliable, and if i include the descriptions, you also get an ad for verizon that is three paragraphs long. The shozu method works, but has a big ugly shozu logo. I posted the stupid dog's picture using go@blogger.com and it looks like a normal post, which is what I wanted. Sorry for all the previous test posts if you got them.

No comments: