Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Find of the Century!!



Today while i was supposed to be studying for my physics test tonight, I was looking at craigslist and found a posting for a dissecting microscope, as well as a digital USB microscope for...$125! Individually these retail for $270 together. Total steal They were both "unopened" but i think the digital one had been opened at one point. No bother! The digital one even had drivers for OS X on their website. Check out this video of my CHIN!! towards the end it gets blurry and boring, so feel free to stop it after i try to go to 400x on my eye.

(there's supposed to be a video here but its not!)

I was about to spend about $250 on just a microscope, or just use the schools. This is much cooler. All i had to do was drive to vancouver. Lucky!!

Now i have to go to school to study for my test tonight. I have a lot of studying to do for it and these microscopes are too distracting. I want to try out a time-lapse with iStopmotion on the chrysali that I found in peninsula park (pictured above), but i really have to study.



Who cares though, as long as I pass right? I already got into my college of choice, that keeps sending me literature about how great they are. I guess that I could still tell them I don't want to go there. I still have to actually go look at the school.

No comments: