Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hooray!

The greatest GBA game that there was, Rhythm Tengoku (rhythm heaven) is getting a sequel on the DS, very soon, too. July 31! This is right after i saw the news that there is supposedly a sequel to Daigasso Band Brothers coming out in June.

Some kind of link to news about it: TOPIC 4


here's a summary of the one for GBA:


in other news, there is no other news. I had memorial day dinner at my friend cory's, and it was fun. I saw Indiana Jones today, and I enjoyed it. I think the key to enjoying movies these days is going in with low, low, low expectations. It's worked for me for Indiana Jones, Speed Racer and in the past it worked for Life Aquatic. I clipped my hair, i have itchy bumps on my hands and fingers which is some kind of eczema manifestation.

1 comment:

BCH said...

Yeah low expectations are the key to life, which is why really dumb people are actually smart.
I thought Indy was boss, i mean aliens?! why not?
that Cinemagic theatre on Hawthorne rules. I saw it for 10 bucks for me and angela, friday night! They wouldnt let me buy advance tickets either.