Friday, November 28, 2008

Greenhouse Pictures

Here's some photos of the greehouse that I took a few weekends ago while I was weekend watering, and a picture I snapped of myself while washing pots. I washed 1164 and 50 flats in 4.5 hours, which is by far my personal record. That works out to about 4 pots a minutes, which includes scrubbing, washing transport to and from the pot washing room and stackking in pyramids of 36 to dry. If you're wondering what our lab does, I really couldn't tell you. Something about genetics and all that, small RNAs and viral replication. I honestly don't really know.Here's the website if you'd like to read all about it. My job is pretty good, and since minimun wage is increasing in Oregon in 2009, I'll get a raise. I can listen to my iPod a lot of the time and its warm.

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

From Blogger Pictures

No comments: