Friday, November 28, 2008

thanksgiving 2008

Our thanksgiving party was a lot of fun. I think we had about 20 people which is way more than I thought we'd have. There was a LOT of food and after we ate, most people just stared at the thanksgiving-themed iPhoto slideshow I was running on the television (which you can order as a DVD from me for $1.99 if you'd like, just drop me an email). Almost everybody made a hand-turkey which I thought was great, because I thought most people were going to make fun of them. Here's a picture of the wall of them:

From turkey 2008


Also, we have leftovers! even after a lot of people took food with them. Here's a picture of a very small portion of them, which was breakfast this morning:

From turkey 2008


we have a about a turkey and a half left, a whole pumpkin pies, cookies, a whole thing of stuffing, potatoes, two things of gravy, an entire tofurkey, a dozen rolls, and that's all I can think of. 2 yorkshire puddings too. Thanks everybody who came for all the delicious food and delicious company! I was very glad to see all of you. Thanks also to everybody who somehow made the plates and cups disappear. When I went around with a bag to get loos garbage, there was nearly none to be found. A second thanksgiving miracle, after the Diane Keaton miracle.

No comments: