Thursday, July 10, 2008

New

I went to a orientation/registration at OSU on wedsnesday and that went well. This term I am taking organic chemistry, ecology, and some other classes. Right now I am registered for some sociology class, as well as a class about food preservation and how its affected history. The second two are some of the required core classes. I also found out a get a gig of free webspace, which I am pleased about, not because I plan on making a website but because I can use it to store things. The following is a test to see if i can use it to host things like images. More likely I would use it to host things like flash (as if I make a lot of flash cartoons):

\

Thumbs up means success.

Also, I bought a car on tuesday, a black 2008 Honda Fit. So far, so good. I drove it to Corvallis and back and enjoyed it, except for the FM transmitter we had didn't work so well. The actual purchasing was terrible and took 5 hours total. Then it wasn't ready to go, then it was, then they forgot my registration, now they've forgotten my lifetime oil changes. My favorite thing about it is the "magic seats" which are the fold every which way back seats. My least favorite thing about it is no middle arm rest and that I had to go to the dealership at all. Those people are just terrible.

I'll probably seldom use "refresh" mode, but it's nice to know that I'll have someplace comfortable to sleep of for some reason I become a homeless man.



Don't Forget if you're in town. Party tomorrow. 7ish. Bring stuff to grill and drink. Goes to ??? obviously. We have a kiddy pool, but by 7 it'll be too cold to "swim" probably. Most likely going to be great. Bring Whomever.

No comments: