Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today is super sunny. it's says it's 75 but i'll bet walking home will feel hotter than that. Last night was really warm. We need to get a lixit for the dog at night. she gets really hot very fast, even just in her kennel.

I took a math test this morning which went find except for the part about proving some trig. identity. I tried doing it about 4 times, even with hints that the teacher gave on which identities to use to prove it, but it was still not working out, so I left it. Judging by the way everybody else was sighing, I am sure I am not the only one that couldn't get it. I think i did jsut fine on the rest of the test, and that problem was worth 9 points, which i am sure he did so you could miss it entirely and still get an A.

I had a lot of extra time so I started watching the nova special "The elegant universe" again, after some mentions of it in the podcast "Brain Food". I also found an audio book by Brian Greene called "The Fabric of the Cosmos", but i haven't started listening to it yet.

Yolanda's mom is in town. We will probably see her this evening. I just remembered that I work at 4 am, which makes me sad. Memorial Day threw me off a lot.

Tomorrow is the last week of the spring term, then I get two weeks off. At the end of june I start chemistry and calculus, and we are heading to southern california for a few days. It will be a good trip. I haven't seen jimmy since I moved here and I am looking forward to seeing him again. I haven't seen mike in almost that long.

IN biology we are learning about ecosystems. I have not been giving it the same amount of attention that I gave the material in the rest of the quarter. We also get our anatomy/physiology unit test back today. I think I did ok.

No comments: