Monday, June 11, 2007

finals week

sorry for the lack of updates, if you are even reading. I had a great big final project due in bio, which i decided to make twice as big buy constructing a field guide describing the insects that I caught. if i had webspace i would upload it. Maybe i will upload it to one of those public site things. If you want it, you can email me or leave me a comment. 

Tomorrow I have my japanese "final" which is a five minute interview. I forget what time it is. i thought that i was all done with japanese but my teacher just emailed me and told me to resubmit a couple of assignments before tomorrow, and that it was urgent. i am hoping that it's because if i redo them i can get an A. that'd be great. Except that I think I may have blown my A in Math today because i didn't study very hard for my final, and I didn;t know how to do a couple of the problems. Oh well. I think I still did just fine. I didn't fail, that's for sure. I have a bio final on weds that I was supposed to be studying for tonight but I didn't so much because beatrice was being a jerk. 

I'm not really looking forward to starting calculus and chemistry in a couple of weeks, but I am looking forward to going to southern california in a couple of weeks. 

I finally got a haircut. now i just need a shave. 

If you are on facebook, look for me, i guess. or don't. I started it because i was wondering what my old roomate sabastian was up to, and according to his wife jasmine, that's the best way to get ahold of him. this blogger post won't let me upload a picture. I wonder if it's because of the new safari beta 3. It is faster than firefox, that's for sure, though. 

No comments: